Go Pinis

Go Pinis

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Toonz

Hi everyone, sorry for being so quiet at my end, I haven’t been on the internet much lately. Back on the radio again after a wee break – the Rugby League world cup coincided with my show, so they bumped me in order to broadcast live commentary. I was cool with that though, the locals here are MAD on league and were so stoked the Kiwis won. The Aussies have been quiet about it, sore losers all of them.
Big ups to Nikki for sending me the new Metallica album, fully stoked with it! Played The Day That Never Comes on my return to air, heaps of bogans over here so that should have gone down well. Also played Kings of Leon’s new track Sex on Fire so enjoyed bringing some new hits to the airwaves.
Here’s the playlist for those that are interested:
Cochise – Audioslave
Rusted Wings – New American Shame
You Don’t Know Me – Autozamm
Fuel – Metallica
Just Because – Jane’s Addiction
Fake It – Seether
Paralysed – Finger Eleven
Colors – Crossfade (cheers JD)
One Step Closer – Linkin Park
The Day That Never Comes – Metallica
Little Sister – Queens of the Stone Age
Roll On – The Living End
Beers – Deja Voodoo (also cheers to Nikki)
Rock and Roll Ain’t Noise Pollution – AC/DC
Sex on Fire – Kings of Leon (doesn’t really follow AC/DC but I just wanted to end with some Kings)
Hey Nick, haven’t received your package yet but it can take a long time for things to arrive, and coming from London especially so…but don’t stress man, I’m sure its on its way and hopefully here soon bro!
Chur chur,
Wolfy.

No comments: